|0 (0 votes):|
Kamagra is the most purchaseable in Europe analogue of Viagra, which has a lower cost. The drug is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and prolonging an erection, which is necessary for full sexual intercourse. Kamagra does not affect the reproductive function of men and doesnt cause mutations of chromosomes. It helps to achieve the required sexual stimulation.
Moreover, the drug can prevent heart diseases and psychological factors that cause erection problems.
Side effects are usually minor and decreased with continued use of the drug.
However, they include:
- headache, dizziness and dyspepsia
- palpitations, tachycardia, decreased blood pressure
- blurred vision, violation of the visual fields
- back pain
- flushing, face edema, rash, urticaria, hyperhidrosis
- nasal congestion
- nose bleed
- hypersensitivity reactions and prolonged erection
Medicine is not intended for use by women.
- Usage during treatment with drugs containing any organic nitrates;
- Presence of contraindications to sexual activity for patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Loss of vision due to optic neuropathy;
- Concomitant use of doxazosin as well as drugs for treatment of erectile dysfunction;
- Frequent (more than 2 times per week) use for patients with chronic renal insufficiency;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug and its active components.
Dont take the drug when drinking alcohol. Alcohol may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
How to take
The drug is taken orally.
The drug should be taken at the same time, before the meal. If you take medicine after the meal, its effect can begin later.
Kamagra (50 mg dose) should be take an hour before the desire sexual activity.
It is effective only when there is sexual stimulation (sexual partner).
It is not recommended to take Kamagra more than once a day.
Kamagra has no clinically meaningful effect on the pharmacokinetics of S-warfarin or R-warfarin.
It does not increase the duration of bleeding caused by acetylsalicylic acid. But it may exacerbate effects of antihypertensive drugs, aimed to reduce blood pressure.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Its not recommended to take a double dose of the medication.
Drug overdose can cause pronounced side effects.
In case of overdose standard symptomatic treatment should be carried out. However, if you face severe symptoms, consult your doctor or emergency immediately (USA/UK. – 911 / 112 / 999).
Kamagra should be kept not more than 2 years after manufacturing date. Keep the medicine at room temperature in a cool dry place, away from children.
Has a generic Kamagra been approved?
Kamagra is made from Sildenafil Citrate – active ingredient of famous Viagra. Thus, Kamagra is already a generic type of Viagra, which became widespread.
Due to lower dose of main acting ingredient there were no serious drug interactions recorded. This fact and strict control of production led to approval of Kamagra oral jelly and tablets by FDA.
You can buy Kamagra Generic online without any prescription
- Select dosage/quantity
- Add medicine to cart
- Review shopping cart and proceed to checkout
- Sign in as an user or fill out information to complete the order
- Submit the order and wait for delivery